- We'll sms you a username and a one-time-login for the site when you register for the programme. Click on the link/type it into a web browser and set your password to something you can easily remember. Passwords must be at least 8 characters long.
- Visit mypharmacyacademy.com and log in with your username and password to access your personalised dashboard.
- Your username consists of your first name, surname and a 4-digit number e.g. johnsmith1234. Username is always written in lowercase and contains no spaces.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 480 9625 should you experience any difficulty logging in.
My Pharmacy Academy
- Your dashboard has been personalised for you.
- It allows you to keep track of the activities you’ve completed and what you still need to do so you don't miss out on anything.
- Quick links will take you to the relevant pages to complete the course.
Accessing Study Material
- You can access all the course material for the year, from your dashboard or the navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Each module is available to download as a PDF.
- You can take the Class Test while studying the material. It’s easy. Simply click on the Class Test link. It will open up in a new tab, allowing you to tab between the study material and the Class Test.
Taking a test
- You can access the Class Test directly from your personalised dashboard, or the navigation bar at the top of the page. You can also find a printed version of the test at the back of your study pack.
- When completing the online test - select one answer per question.
Review your previous answers by clicking back, before you press submit.
You can only complete each test once.
You'll get your result straight away.
- When completing the printed test - find the Fax Answer Sheet included in your study pack.
Carefully select an answer for each multiple choice question.
Colour in the correct circle. Do not tick the circle as the test programme will not recognize a tick.CorrectIncorrect
Fax your answer sheet to 086 73 75846.
Your results will be emailed and sms’d to you two weeks after the test closing date.
Updating your details
- You can check your details on your profile page.
- Remember to update your mobile number/email address if they change so we can contact you.
- If you change jobs or pharmacies contact us with your new details at email@example.com or 021 480 9625 so we have the correct address to deliver your study material to.
- View your Profile page